How does an air purifier work?
The working principle of air purifier purification can be divided into three categories:
1. Passive adsorption filter type
The main principle of the passive air purifier is: use the fan to draw air into the machine and filter the air through the built-in filter screen, which can mainly filter dust, odor, toxic gas, and kill some bacteria. The filter is divided into a dust collection filter, formaldehyde removal filter, deodorization filter, HEPA filter, etc.
Among them, the relatively high cost is the HEPA filter, which has a very obvious effect of filtering particulate matter, and can decompose toxic gases and sterilization, and can inhibit secondary air pollution.
The quality of the fans and filters of these products determines the air purification effect. The placement of the machine and the indoor layout will also affect the purification effect.
2. Active release purification
The fundamental difference between the principle of active air purifiers and the principle of passive air purification is that active air purifiers are limited by fans and filters, not passively waiting for indoor air to be drawn into the purifier for filtration and purification. Instead, it is effective and actively releases purification factors into the air. Through the characteristics of air diffusion, it reaches all corners of the room to purify the air without dead ends.
The technologies for purifying sterilization factors on the market mainly include silver ion technology, negative ion technology, low-temperature plasma technology, photocatalyst technology, and net ion group ion technology.
3. Double purification type (active purification + passive purification)
Combining passive purification technology with active purification technology, both the filter itself can draw in air to adsorb harmful substances, and can also actively release purification and sterilization factors.
What are the innovative technologies used in air purifiers?
The air purifier has 6 large filter layers, and its functions are very complete.
· The first layer --- Effective filter: filter macromolecules, dander, pet hair, etc.
· The second layer --- HEPA filter: particle purification efficiency ≥99.9%, the smallest purification particles up to 0.0001mm.
· The third layer-activated carbon filter: formaldehyde removal rate ≥96.2%, benzene removal rate ≥72.5%, general organic gas, odor removal rate ≥98%.
· Fourth layer --- Photocatalyst filter: Inhibit the activity of the virus and kill the bacteria efficiently.
· The fifth layer --- UV ultraviolet light: natural bacteria kill rate ≥97.6%.
· The sixth layer --- ion group: 8 million negative ions are generated every second to form an ion group, creating a fresh and natural ecological environment equivalent to 10,000 / m3 for your home.
· Ion group: the world's first adopting multi-head carbon fiber technology, which guarantees the continuous high concentration of negative ions.
· UV ultraviolet lamp: using 254nm sterilization wavelength, ultraviolet penetration rate ≥90%, service life up to 3,000 hours.
· HEPA filter: A new generation of electrostatic glass fiber filter material, plus natural bacteriocin catechins extract, can effectively inhibit the activities of allergens and pathogens captured by the filter.
· Photocatalyst filter: using titanium dioxide nanomaterials, its super-oxidizing function can destroy the cell membrane of the bacteria captured by the filter, coagulate viral proteins, and inhibit the viral activity.
· Activated carbon filter: It adopts a porous walnut shell and is developed by modern bio-carbon synthesis technology. The total adsorption area of activated carbon of this machine reaches 650,0002.
· Filter device: HEPA, activated carbon, photocatalyst filter is installed in a box, it is very convenient to install, replace, and clean the filter.
· Automatic air quality detection: Built-in odor sensor, automatically detects various sources of pollution in the air, and automatically controls the operating status of the machine according to the detected ambient air quality status.
· Air purification indicator: During the operation of the machine, the air purification indicator changes from red → yellow → green to indicate the status of air quality in the environment at a glance.
· The service life of the filter material is extended by 2 to 3 times: According to the principle of the wind direction, the structural layout of the filter material is innovatively designed. Experiments show that after the polluted air passes through the washable aluminum-based plasma electrostatic net, the suspended particles in the air are reduced by more than 99%, thereby extending the service life of the HEPA and activated carbon filter by 2-3 times.
· Automatic alarm: HEPA, activated carbon filter replacement warning lamp, aluminum-based plasma electrostatic net cleaning warning lamp, and UV replacement warning lamp are installed.
· Automatic mode: Built-in smart sensor chip, you can set the "intelligent automatic detection of air quality" working mode according to your needs.
Where are air purifiers used?
In the autumn and winter where haze is raging, it has become a consensus to use air purifiers to purify indoor air. The air purification technologies commonly used in air purifiers are: medium-efficiency mechanical filtration, high-voltage electrostatic dust collection, negative ions, activated carbon adsorption, catalytic decomposition, photocatalyst, ultraviolet sterilization, etc.
In special scenes and which technology do people use to purify air purifiers?
Applicable scene and crowd:
1. Residence that has just been renovated or renovated.
As we all know, the newly renovated house will have serious formaldehyde pollution due to the decoration materials. After the decoration, it cannot be lived in immediately. Generally, it needs to be placed for at least three months. At this time, we can use air with the ability to remove gaseous pollutants. Purifier to help remove formaldehyde and volatile organic gases in the room, the effect is very obvious.
2. There are residences for the elderly, children, pregnant women and newborns.
The elderly have low immunity and are susceptible to indoor air pollution; children and newborns are susceptible to germs, causing various diseases and even leukemia; long-term inhalation of excessive formaldehyde in pregnant women can cause fetal malformations and miscarriage. The air purifier with the function of removing fine particles, gas pollutants and bacteria can create a safe living environment and make it an essential device for healthy living at home.
3. The residence of people with asthma, allergic rhinitis and pollen allergy.
The air purifier can purify particles as small as 0.1 microns in the air, as well as dust, dust mites, pet dander, second-hand smoke, pollen, mold, bacteria, odors, viruses and volatile organic compounds (formaldehyde, benzene, dimethylbenzine, etc.), etc. It greatly improves the air environment and protects asthma patients from these pollution sources. After use, it will obviously feel smooth breathing, etc., which has the effect of relieving and helping treatment.
4. A place where pets are kept.
Some families prefer to keep pets, but some microbial bacteria carried on pets and some unpleasant odors and flying animal debris suspended in the air make the home environment easily polluted. Air purifiers that use technologies such as ultraviolet light, photocatalyst, and high-voltage static electricity can effectively kill these bacteria and viruses, remove odors, and precipitate hair dust and particles.
5. More closed office space
At present, people in the office are basically in a completely constant temperature and closed working environment. The air cannot circulate well. It is extremely easy to cause dizziness, chest tightness, fatigue, and emotional upset and other uncomfortable symptoms for a long time, which affects work efficiency and causes various diseases , Severe cases can also cause cancer. Using an air purifier with fresh air function can continuously provide purified fresh air indoors, create a forest-like oxygen bar office environment, and breathe deeply in the office; at the same time, it can improve immunity and refresh the brain, thereby improving work efficiency.
6. Public places affected by second-hand smoke.
There is a large flow of people in public places, and there are often people who smoke and other reasons will produce a lot of polluting gases. Air purifiers using high-voltage electrostatic dust collection technology in these places can effectively remove cigarette smoke indoors, and can be used repeatedly through water washing to reduce maintenance costs.
After reading the recommendations of the air purifier in the special environment above, how should I choose in a normal family? First of all, we have to look at the main pollutants at home, what kind of air pollution problem to solve, and how big is the indoor area, so that we can solve the problem from the root cause and quickly improve the air quality.
Does the air purifier really work?
Air purifiers are also known as air cleaners. Its main function is to adsorb and decompose various pollutants in the air, so that the cleanliness of the air can be improved. Therefore, it is not acceptable for the air purifier to have an effect on pollution Doubtful, let's take a closer look at its purification effect.
If we live in stale air, it is easy to cause some diseases in the respiratory tract, and people living in a polluted environment will feel particularly uncomfortable, so many people use air purifiers to treat air For purification, we have learned in textbooks that trees can purify the air. Our body breathes in oxygen and exhales carbon dioxide gas, but trees absorb carbon dioxide gas during photosynthesis and then release oxygen, so they plant trees. Afforestation can achieve the effect of purifying air. When the air purifier is working, it uses advanced technology to purify the air through various means such as adsorption, negative ion generation, catalysis, and photocatalyst, so that the air purifier has rich functions and diversification in the process of purification. .
Everyone knows that after a new house is renovated, it will produce a harmful substance called formaldehyde. This kind of substance harms the human body relatively, so the average person does not choose to move to the new house immediately after the house is renovated. Instead, it needs to be ventilated for a period of time. If you want to move to a new house in a short time after renovation, the alternative method is to use an air purifier to purify the air, so that the formaldehyde gas in the new house can be cleaned as soon as possible.
When the air purifier is working, the motor, fan and air filter are used to work. The motor and fan will speed up the flow of air. We know that the pressure is small where the flow rate is large, so that some pollutants in the air are Adsorbed into the air purifier, and then through the filter in the air purifier to remove all kinds of pollutants, and then use the negative ion generator at the outlet of the air purifier to continuously ionize the air so that the air can be generated A large amount of negative ions, and then use the fan to send these negative ions outside the machine, so that the air can be cleaned and purified.
Air purifiers can play a good role in purifying air when they are used. When purifying air, they can be divided into two types: active purification and passive purification. The effect of active purification is better than that of passive purification. The effect is better, but when we use it, we cannot completely rely on the air purifier to purify the air, because it has a certain time limit when it is used, so if we want to keep the indoor air relatively fresh, we need to Normally open doors and windows for ventilation, which can make the indoor air circulation better.
When we use the air purifier to purify the air, although it can achieve a better purification effect, after all, it is impossible to keep the machine running, so it is necessary to open the window to ventilate when appropriate. It is generally believed that the air is in the afternoon The pollution is relatively small, at this time, you can properly ventilate for a period of time.
Who is best to use an air purifier?
Who is suitable for using air purifiers? Introduction of the most suitable crowd for air purifier
What kind of people is the air purifier suitable for? The air purifier is one of the important means to purify the PM2.5 and PM10 of the inhalable particulate pollution in the indoor environment. So who needs to use the air purifier? Here is an introduction.
What kind of people is the air purifier suitable for?
1. Pregnant women: Indoors with severe air pollution, appear dizziness, sweating, dry and dry smoke, chest tightness and vomiting, etc., which is unhealthy for the fetus. The possibility of suffering from heart disease is high.
2. Children: Children's immune system is weak. Under indoor air pollution, they are prone to decline in immunity, delayed body development, induced blood diseases, and incidence of asthma.
3. Office people: an enviable occupation when working in a high-end office building. However, in an environment with poor air quality and constant temperature, it is easy to cause dizziness, chest tightness, fatigue, and mood swings. It affects work efficiency, causes various diseases, and can cause cancer in severe cases.
4. The elderly: The elderly are often ill. Air pollution causes respiratory diseases such as bronchitis, pharyngitis and pneumonia in the elderly.
5. Patients with respiratory diseases: Long-term living in polluted air, rhinitis, chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, emphysema and other diseases.
The above is what kind of people the air purifier I introduced is suitable for use. I hope it will help you.
How long is the service life of an air purifier?
The design life of a general air purifier is 10 to 15 years, and there are many factors affecting the actual use, such as the degree of environmental pollution, maintenance cycle, whether it is used correctly, etc. Many people buy the air purifier and put it aside to let it work, but they never care about the maintenance of the machine itself. In the long run, the life of the air purifier we use will be greatly shortened, which shows The service life of the air purifier is not only determined by the quality of the product itself, but also directly related to the personal usage habits.
Let's take an example: PM2.5 reaching 250 is a serious pollution. For example, if you buy a Senchen air purifier, the cumulative purification capacity of its filter is 15000mg. The maximum usable area with a CADR of 400 is 60 square meters. According to the calculation, the average daily processing volume should be about 185mg. Then, under severe pollution conditions, the service life of the filter of this air purifier is 15000/185 = 81 days.
In heavily polluted weather, the longest use time of the air purifier filter is 3 months. If the air quality is relatively good, the filter should be replaced within six months to avoid secondary pollution.
There are many different technologies and media in the air purifier, so that it can provide clean and safe air to users. Commonly used air purification technologies include: adsorption technology, negative ion technology, negative oxygen ion technology photocatalyst technology, HEPA high-efficiency filtration technology, electrostatic dust collection technology, active oxygen technology, etc.
At present, most of the current air purifiers on the market are of composite type, that is, multiple purification technologies are used at the same time.
During the long-term use of the air purifier, with the play of adsorption and filtration, the filter, filter screen, filter plate and other parts in the air purifier will accumulate dust, dirt and other dirty things. Therefore, the air purifier needs to be cleaned, replaced and maintained regularly, thereby prolonging its life.
1. Filter or dust-collecting suction plate: The filter or dust-collecting suction plate is a place where dust is concentrated and needs frequent cleaning, generally once a week, cleaning only needs to use a cleaning solution containing foam, and then dry.
2. Filter and filter: After using the filter and filter for a certain period of time, if it is found that too much dust is adsorbed, it needs to be replaced to improve the purification function of the air purifier.
3. Ventilation: If the air purifier is not used for a long period of time, the air purifier should be cleaned and packed in a box, placed in a ventilated and dry place to prevent the air purifier from being in a damp and damp place for a long time, and impairing its function Thereby reducing the service life of the air purifier.